Thursday, December 27, 2018

Lego Ninjago Oni Villians Accessory Set Revealed!

After seeing the latest trailer for Ninjago's season 10, Oni will be playing a big role in it. In the past Lego has done some small accessory sets for figures in different seasons, usually of 3 or 4 figs with some accessory's. It looks like Lego will be doing it again with the Oni, releasing a 3 pack this upcoming year. The retail should be either $12.99 or $14.99.

I must say that they looks awesome, especially that new black Oni mask! Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the pack in the comments section below!

~via nino_leaks (Instagram)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wonder if they will be in any other sets or if this is the only way to get them? Also, I am seeing a piece on the smaller ones heads similar to the ears for black panther or the horns for darth maul that I haven't seen before, I think it's a new piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure those are the Black Panther ears turned backwards.

      Delete