Friday, May 25, 2018

Lego Moc: Battle on Scarif

Well, about 1 month ago I finished my remake of Scarif from Rogue One. The moc is 5 by 1 feet and includes mostly foliage and beach areas. I also included the U-Wing dropping reinforcements in the right side of the moc. This moc particularly took longer than my expected 3 months simply because of palm trees. I didn't realize that I needed that many palm fronds for the palm trees in the beginning.


In the pictures above and below, we have a Tie Striker shooting on the rebels, hence the two explosions.
Here I included Bodhi connecting the cable and heading back to Cargo Shuttle SW-0608.



As a little easter egg, I added Robin kicking off a Gremlin to portray a particular scene from the Lego Batman Movie.
Since Robin is protecting the U-Wing, I thought that we needed an extremely amazing pilot flying so that is why Batman is in the cockpit.

I hope you all enjoy my latest moc and please feel free to leave me feedback in the comments section on what you liked and on what you think could be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment