Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Lego Marvel Avengers: Endgame Set Images Revealed!

Lego has now officially unveiled the upcoming sets for Avengers: Endgame. In all, there will be 5 sets ranging from about $15 to $100. The release date for these will be most likely early April or late March. These will most likely contain spoilers, but to me, I don't think they give much away.

1) Captain America: Outriders Attack (76123)

 2) War Machine Buster (76124)

 3) Iron Man Hall of Armor (76125)

 4) Avengers Ultimate Quinjet (76126)

 5) Avengers Compound Battle (76131)

To me, all the sets look good except the compound battle. I feel there is a large lack of effort put into it. However, all of the minifigures look fantastic in my opinion. Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the sets in the comments section below!

~via The Brick Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment