Monday, January 8, 2018

Lego Moc: Eadu Kyber Refinery

Hey Lego fans! After 6 months of building and waiting for parts I have constructed the Eadu Kyber Refinery from Rogue One. The build is fairly big and really heavy (close to 40 lbs.). I only did a part of it because it is so big, it would have taken a while if I did the entire refinery. I have depicted Galen Erso talking to Director Krennic before the Rebel fleet bombs the place. Hope you enjoy!




I hope you enjoy this moc. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts on how to change it or let me know what you like best about it in the comments section below!

3 comments:

  1. Great moc. I really like what you have chosen to do here. I particularly like the inclusion of Krennic's shuttle and the big gun. If I had the parts, I might also include the top section of the ladder Jyn Erso climbed up (unless its there already and I just can't see it. Big effort. A big thumbs up. Best Eadu moc I've seen so far. Well done! Keep building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad that you like it! The ladder part I was originally going to do, but because it would call for more bricks to make it higher inside, I opted to instead not include it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great MOC! I especially like the way you textured the terrain. It really adds to the style of the build as a whole.

    ReplyDelete